Apple Cranberry Salad with Honey Bourbon Pecans
Yield 4 servings
This delicious, crisp winter salad is the perfect light dish to serve alongside your holiday feast.
- 1 6oz. bag of baby spinach
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of Private Selection® Honey Vanilla Bourbon Pecans
- 1/2 package of crumbled Cacique® Ranchero Queso Fresco
- Red-wine or balsamic vinaigrette
- To assemble this salad, add fresh baby spinach to a large serving bowl. Then add thinly sliced apples, crumbled queso fresco, dried cranberries and candied pecans to the bowl.
- Toss gently until all ingredients are well combined.
- Serve with dressing on the side so that your guests can add as much or as little as they like.
This salad is at it's best when enjoyed immediately after serving. If you plan to serve this dish as a main course, you'll need to double the ingredients.
Recipe by Bicultural Familia at https://www.biculturalfamilia.com/apple-cranberry-salad-honey-bourbon-pecans/