What is a Brand Ambassador?
A brand amassador is someone who works directly with brands and their marketing teams to increase brand awareness and generate word-of-mouth advertising through blogging, social media and live events.
Ambassadors can serve as representatives at trade shows, conventions, fairs and other events that potential customers might attend. They can provide customer insight and market research opportunities. They can provide customer insight and market research opportunities.
Influencers are contracted to serve as brand ambassadors for 12, 24, or 36 months. Sometimes, they even become permanent members of the brand’s marketing staff, working in-house or remotely.
Larger companies and corporations often hire whole teams of brand ambassadors each year to promote their brand, messaging and products to potential customers and showcase their products either through digital platforms and at live events.
Are you ready for influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is becoming increasingly important in today’s digital landscape, as people are turing to their social networks more and more for recommendations and honest feedback about brands.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
- Promote brand through blog, video and social media.
- Host giveaways and promote new product launches.
- Represent brand at live events.
- Review, demo and showcase products.
- Respond directly to customer questions and concerns.
- Conduct market research and reports customer insights.
- Share product benefits and features with audience.
- Attend media events and product launches.
- Help generate buzz around new/seasonal product launches.
- Test products, share about product on social networks and blog.
- Record product demo videos for YouTube and Facebook.
- Share brand messages on social networks.
- Answer community questions on social networks.
- Give feedback on marketing messaging for product launches.
- Provide ideas and feedback for new product / feature design.
- Write editorial commentary on products or experiential reviews.
Work with us.
We’re open to collaborations with brands and local businesses who want to use word-of-mouth and social proof marketing to reach consumers. Visit this linkfor more about us + ways to work with us.
Please reach out to Chantilly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential partnerships or ambassador campaigns.